Friday, October 29, 2010

BUSTED Savannah!!!!

So I keep this basket full of diapers, wipies, lotion, vaseline and other stuff in Savannah's crib ever since she was born. The reason is because I didn't get a changing table, so I decided to use her crib to changer her diaper (I do put something under her just in case) and its been working great, until today. She was taking her nap and I went in to check on her and what do I find, my little angel had got into the basket. I guess I need to take the basket out when she naps, I already do it at night time.


Who can get mad at that face...So precious and innocent

1 comment:

  1. So cute! The trouble is now starting she is going to be into everything soon. So much fun, but with Wyaite (don't know how to spell his name) I'm sure your use to it by now.

    ReplyDelete