Saturday, August 13, 2011

A Day At The Beach

We went to the Aliso State Beach (it's by Laguna Beach) for a church activity. This was our first time at the beach this summer and Savannah's first time at the beach. I thought she was going to cry or not want to touch the sand, but I was proven wrong.
As soon as we got there I sat her on the sand and she started playing with it like she has been doing it for years. I took her to the water and at first she didn't want me to put her down. The waves were huge and the water was very cold (probably high 68 degrees). When the waves hit us she started laughing.
We went back to playing with the sand. Than she comes and takes my hand and leads me to the water. She held my hands while she walked backwards to the water.
I am going to have to buy her some beach toys and go to the beach more often before summer is over.






1 comment: