Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween Party 2009

We first went to the Trunk-0-Treat from our church and by dog was dressed up as batdoggie.
He is such a great dog, he left is costume on the whole time and lets the children pet him. He love kids, which is great, being that we are going to have a baby.
After the church activity we went to my aunt's party.

Bucky as Batdoggie

Owen as a stripper

I was a cat, the only costume a pregnant one can pull off


My cousin Alan as Joker

My sister the correctional officer and her husband as the inmate

My parents

2 comments:

  1. Batdoggie = Coolest.Thing.Ever

    PLEASE tell me that Owen dressed as a stripper for the Trunk-O-Treat. What a good example for all his young men in the ward...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg!! Your super doggie is SO CUTE!! What a good dog..and so sweet to let all the kids pet him:) Paola you look great!! Owen...staying in shape as usual..good for him! Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween!

    ReplyDelete