Thursday, April 1, 2010

38 Weeks

So I have made it to full term, which is 37 weeks. The 3rd trimester has been another great 3 months. I stopped going to the gym at about 33 weeks and started going on long walks with my two dogs. It's actually better, I don't waste gas driving to the gym and my dogs get to exercise and be out.

I have been feeling contractions, but I think that it is false labor or it might be prelabor. I have been doing a lot. We moved about a week ago, so I had to pack everything in our home with very little help -my mom helped me with the kitchen and bathroom. We got a lot of help moving and then I had to unpack everything. Still have some boxes left but we are getting there. My mom helped me unpack. She has been so awesome. My mom and sister keep telling me to take it slow, but I just want to make sure everything is ready to go when the baby comes. I would hate to come home from the hospital knowing that I still have things to unpack.

Well we will see how long this baby decided to stay inside, she only has 2 weeks left. I really don't want to go over 40 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment