Sunday, August 22, 2010

Daddy Turns 33

The day before Owen's birthday we went to Elephant Bar and celebrate his birthday there. Honestly, I just didn't feel like cooking and this was a great excuse to go out and eat. I had the Mongolian Beef and Owen had...You know what I don't remember what Owen order...We were able to take our time eating our food, but when dessert came we had to hurry up because Savannah got extremely fussing...It was past her bed time and she is not a happy camper when she is tired...







On Owen's birthday we celebrated at home with some friends and their kid...I made hamburgers and Brenda brought potato salad...We had ice cream cake and opened gifts...It as very laid back, maybe next year I will invite more people...I was going to invite his parents but they were in Oregon and my family had plans also.


Nathan helping Owen with his gift


This is the gift I gave Owen...It's a mouse pad with a picture of Savannah...Owen is not big on putting picture frames at work, so I figured this will be perfect for him


Owen making his faces


We adopted a child...Just kidding...He is Brenda's kid, but it was so funny how he got in the picture...He was sitting on his chair, but as soon as his mom took the picture he jumped up and got in the picture...I thought it was so funny


Savannah loves taking pictures with her arms up...This is the second one, the first one was her blessing pictures


Once again, Owen and his faces


Our friends, Brenda and James Western, with their kid Nathan

No comments:

Post a Comment