Thursday, August 26, 2010

Savannah's New Toy

I wanted to get a bouncer for Savannah because she loves being bounced on our knees. So I went online to Babies R Us and found this cute jumperoo for $120...Went to Amazon and it was $80. I thought it was to much money for a toy she is only going to play with for a few months. Instead, I went to craigslist.org - a website where people sell their stuff- and found the same jumperoo for $25. The person selling it lives in Beaumont, which is 40 minutes away from me, so I told my sister to go pick it up because she lives just around the corner from the lady selling the toy.

The jumperoo looks brand new, it has all the toys and all I had to do was wash the seat cover and voila a new toy.


Savannah enjoying her toy


She loves this toy...At first she could only be in it for about 5 minutes before she start crying...Now she can last up to 10-15 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment